Ensure your radiation oncology program meets the latest clinical standards established by the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) with an independent quality assurance review. Our medical physicists work with your team to identify areas for improvement.
- Benchmark quality, track performance, and correct potential concerns with our quality assurance tools
- Stay up-to-date with an independent peer-review that meets the standards outlined in AAPM TG-103
- Mitigate clinical risk with annual linear accelerator performance testing per AAPM TG-142 and TG-51
- Review existing or implement new quality initiatives, such as ACR accreditation compliance
- Senior medical physicists perform all quality assurance reviews